View Profile slomozovo

3 Movie Reviews

YAY

This moviefilm is short and to the point. Quite spectacular.

Brilliant!

Consistently hilarious, as is expected. The animation also tries some new stuff. The birde-eye view shot was super-cool.

Favourite bit? "Bumm-buddum-bahhh-bahhh, bumm-buddum-bahhhh-bahhh..."

That Broke Me

My eyes and ears are sore.

Animation-wise, you've got potential. But you're not going to make any friends with growing penises and ejaculate-licking. It's truly, mind-numbingly stupid and crude.

3 Audio Reviews

Mmmm..

Tasty electro, good use of sounds and a strong tune. It's definitely not gay.

Chronamut responds:

yet its creator is - funny isnt it :P

yum!

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

I love You If...

This is an amazing remix of my favourite melody from OOT. The sounds you use are brilliant.

One thing that bugs me though, is that one phrase is a little fast. Not on purpose, I'm guessing, but the third/fourth bar section (doo, de-do-de-do-do-doo) is a little ahead of itself. It's more noticeable around 1:02 when the second sound comes in.

Rhythm is super important for this kind of cover. If you still have the files, I'd love you forever if you tweaked that bit. I'll be able to listen to it forever and ever if you do... <3

HexMonkey responds:

Np. I'll get on that asap.

lol GarageBand

It was sounding awesome until I recognised a sample that was used in every single Long Road Thriller soundtrack ever ever. I'd recommend playing with the sequencing rather than the samples, or just sticking to the animation :3

eddsworld responds:

Why do you think its called a crappy song :P

www.cakebomb.co.uk/b ing www.cakebomb.co.uk/f ilm My name's Bing and I'm part of CakeBomb. Check out my YouTube for movies I've produced: youtube.com/slomozov o

28, Male